Robo guards are a secret weapon in any security company’s arsenal, they help with the fight against thieves, robbers and vandals.
Robo Guard security systems use state-of-the-art equipment, AI and technology, in one wireless system. The Robo Guard HQ will monitor for tampering, and they will also monitor live CCTV. The HQ can then be connected to a siren, or to any existing alarm panels, so sirens can be activated or deactivated depending on the threat. Robo Guards can even distinguish whether an instance of trespassing is a threat, or if it is just a brave fox going bin raiding. All Robo Guard systems will be weatherproof, tamper-proof, and robust to any external damage, making them suitable in a wide range of situations.
Who Can Benefit From Robo Guards?
Robo Guards are great for a wide range of businesses, here are some of the reasons why:
- Robo Guards can be much more cost-effective than regular security guards or dog patrols, so for businesses looking to up their security without upping their outgoings too much, this is a great option.
- Robo Guards use AI technology to reduce the chance of false alarms, saving wasted visits from business owners or police.
- Robo Guards rely on state-of-the-art CCTV cameras, so you can see exactly what is going on at your property. This footage is also available for evidence, should you ever need it following a break-in.
- Robo Guards offer a two-way voice for real-time intervention, in case you do witness someone breaking into your property.
- Robo Guards are also equipped with flood lights, so you can illuminate your property if you think someone is in there.
If you choose to invest in Robo Guard with us, we are so confident in the quality and performance that we cover you with a £3,000 warranty. This means if there is a break-in or act of vandalism, we will cover your damages up to the value of £3,000.
If you want to talk to us more about our Robo Guard offering, just get in touch.